[lbackup-discussion] Reply mail address issue

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Wed Apr 1 17:14:07 NZDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

The first message come though fine. Yes the mailing list was just
setup recently so there are not many subscribers yet. I am going to
install your main client and try the issue out.

All the messages I receive from the list have the reply address
specified as :
lbackup-discussion at lists.connect.homeunix.com

Hopefully once I have the same software as you I will be able to
reproduce the issue.

If you are going to be performing a network backup then have a look at
the following link :
http://connect.homeunix.com/lbackup/network_backup

I have put together a very basic tutorial on the following page :
http://connect.homeunix.com/lbackup/configuring_a_basic_backup

This should get you up and running.