[lbackup-discussion] Basic lbackup configuration

Daniel.Li reply to this message via the mailing list
Thu Apr 2 13:23:11 NZDT 2009

... cut ...

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 12:23 +1300, henri wrote:

> The following line has been added to the example configuration :
> SLEEP="NO"
>
> Most likely the next alpha-release of LBackup will set some more
> appropriate defaults for settings like sleep after backup. This will
> result in a basic backup configuration being less complex.
>
> > 1132: /usr/sbin/sleepy: No such file or directory"
>
> You can safely ignore this warning or change the LBackup
> configuration
> so it will not reference the command /usr/sbin/sleepy

Great! It's OK now.
I also update my trial run page :)
http://palfocus.oicp.net/wiki/doku.php?id=blog:daniel:lbackup_trial_run

> If you want the machine to sleep after the backup has completed, you
> may install a utility called sleepy which will sleep the machine
> after
> the backup completes if no one is touching the console. It is really
> feature aimed at workstations rather than servers. This tool is
> currenlty only availible from Mac OS X
>
> I hope this explain what is happening.

Humm.. Maybe we can add a patch to solve this on debian system. :)

More important thing is to have an insight knowledge with LBackup. :)

--
Daniel