[lbackup-discussion] Backup server and ssh permitrootlogin settings

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Thu Dec 3 22:15:22 NZDT 2009

> I use Jing for simply things, ScreenFlow is by far the best for the end user experience.  I will look into this later though.

Also, another possibility is QuickTime X which supports screen recording. QuickTime X is part of Mac OS 10.6.x

>>> Sure. Mailman is nice. The archives, not so much. Would you mind if I just subscribe an account to nabble? They offer list archiving in a really nice way.
>>
>> If you are going to sign up with such a service I would prefer the Mail Archive <http://www.mail-archive.com>
>

> If that is what you prefer, then I will use that.  However, Nabble is much more flexible in my opinion.  One can manage all their lists from Nabble.

If you would like subscribe the LBackup discussion mailing list to Nabble, that is not a problem go right ahead or let me know that you are still interested and I will arrange to subscribe the mailing list to Nabble.