[lbackup-discussion] Time point backup schema?

Daniel.Li reply to this message via the mailing list
Tue Mar 17 19:24:32 NZDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 19:05 +1300, henri wrote:
> I understand that installing in this way is a hassle. As such, rest
> assured that I am working on a deb package. If you are interested in
> working on the deb package together then please let me know.

Sure, I would like to :)

Well, I will read how to do deb package tonight and get myself prepared.
I'll update it on my blog and keep this going in my spare time.

Although I don't have much knowledge on this, but I will try. Anyway I
can support u, at least test the deb package on ubuntu 8.10 platform.
What do u think?

Thanks for ur great help, and please, keep me posted, if there is any
update.

Best wishes'

--
Daniel