[lbackup-discussion] Time point backup schema?

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Tue Mar 31 21:10:12 NZDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

The following URL has instructions on installing the LBackup debian
package.
http://connect.homeunix.com/lbackup/install#debian_installation

There is also a screen cast now available covering LBackup
installation on a Debain system :
http://connect.homeunix.com/lbackup/screencasts/

Thank you for your help, suggestions and further testing.

If you have any further questions or issues then please let me know.