[lbackup-discussion] LBackup 0.9.8r1 Release

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Fri Sep 4 10:49:59 NZST 2009

Okay the next beta release of LBackup will be happing very soon (ie
before the end of the month). Then another release with some of the
more distant features which are not already in the 0.9.8r-alpha-7
will be happening into the more distant future.

If there is a feature or bug fix you would like to have added to this
beta release which is not in 0.9.8r-alpha-7 then let me know so we can
work it into the next beta release.