[lbackup-discussion] L-Backup Errors! That error occurs when rsync tries to set an ACE specifying a user that does not exist. Here's what happens: 1) Read ACE on source file --> on Mac OS X, the user or group of the ACE is stored using the user o

Matt Rosales reply to this message via the mailing list
Sat Apr 10 03:59:03 NZST 2010

Ha! By far the longest subject I've ever received, list or otherwise! I
thought that SMTP would have truncated it at 30 chars or so... Guess I
should read up on the RFC of that one.

--
matt at mattrosales.com
GnuPG Key ID: 113828CC