[lbackup-discussion] lBackup and Symbolic Links

Michael Williams reply to this message via the mailing list
Sat Jan 23 16:17:33 NZDT 2010

Ok  thanks Scott.

I might put it in the too hard basket for this install. I will just
put all the files into one folder and backup the folder. Not as nice,
but it will do the trick.
It's a real shame that lBackup can't backup multiple source
directories as one backup script.

Thanks anyway,

Michael