[lbackup-discussion] lBackup and Symbolic Links

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Mon Jan 25 12:02:52 NZDT 2010

> Has anyone else had experience with this new version of rsync?

Yes, I have deployed rsync version 3.0.7 on a number of systems. It seems to work very well. I have not had any issues with this release of rsync. It works as advertised.

If anyone else is looking for the updated compilation instructions please visit the following URL : http://www.lbackup.org/developer/rsync_hfs

If anyone has problems or information relating to the latest version of rsync then please report this to the rsync mailing list or to this list.

This email is protected by LBackup, an open source backup solution.
Free as in freedom; LBackup is licensed under the GNU GPL
Download LBackup now : http://www.lbackup.org

LBackup works great with the multi-award winning Drobo
digital storage solution : http://www.drobo.co.nz