[lbackup-discussion] Sample configuration for snapshot-backup on external TC harddisk

Matt Rosales reply to this message via the mailing list
Mon Mar 1 12:30:40 NZDT 2010

>Finally, please let me know if you have any success with an image mounted
via hdiutil.
I just created a volume using hdiutil, and encountered the same error. This
seems to be a larger problem:

$ sudo /usr/sbin/vsdbutil -a /Volumes/untitled/
$ sudo /usr/sbin/vsdbutil -c /Volumes/untitled/
No entry found for '/Volumes/untitled/'.

>When you run those commands are there any messages being reported to
"Console" or in /var/logs/?
Nothing unusual pops up in any of the logs- the system just records the
usage of the sudo command.