[lbackup-discussion] Full Backup Drive

Michael Williams reply to this message via the mailing list
Mon Aug 1 07:43:49 NZST 2011

Yes you can delete just the last backup folder.

For files stored using hard links the number of links to that file will be reduced by one. If the file was only part of that backup version then it will be deleted from the drive. All the other backups will be fine.

Michael