[lbackup-discussion] LBackup Question

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Wed Dec 7 15:54:23 NZDT 2011

Let me know how you get on with these additional changes suggested within the previous email and if the backup then completes successfully.

If it works then I would suggest that the next step is to confirm that any meta-data required in the backup is actually being preserved.

Hopefully this information is helpful.

Regards,
Henri