[lbackup-discussion] LBackup Configuration

Michael Williams reply to this message via the mailing list
Mon Jun 25 11:48:04 NZST 2012

Hi Henri,

I've just checked the backup system and unfortunately it's not working
as we expected it to.

The files on the boot drive are backed up as is seen in the Finder,
but the folders and files in the 2nd hard drive "/Volumes/Data/" isn't
getting backed up. I navigated into the directory in the terminal and
did an ls which didn't show any more files then were shown in the
Finder. The amount of space used on the backup drive also indicates
that the files aren't backed up there.

I'm going to send you the backup config files in a private email for
you to have a look at, possibly I've done something wrong there.

Regards,

Michael