[lbackup-discussion] LBackup Configuration

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Thu May 31 21:38:26 NZST 2012

Hi Michael,

Sure, just let me know how it works out. Again, any suggestions are welcome. I think that an example post action would make sense to simplify this process. I will look into that for the next release.

Henri.