[lbackup-discussion] Mac OS X excluding files without suffixes/extensions

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Mon Oct 5 16:24:52 NZDT 2009

Hi,

Thank you very much for great information and research. Just starting
to look at some of the links. So far they look like great resources.

Thanks again.