[lbackup-discussion] Backup Error Emails - Update

Michael Williams reply to this message via the mailing list
Wed Oct 7 22:00:09 NZDT 2009

The mail delivery system is Postfix, since it is being connected via
SSH to a mail server running on Mac OS X Server (in this particular
case Mac Os X Server 10.4).

I hope that helps. I am about to test the update that you provided
earlier and will let you know.