[lbackup-discussion] Backup Error Emails - Update

Michael Williams reply to this message via the mailing list
Wed Oct 7 23:21:40 NZDT 2009

Yes you are quite correct, I have just tested it and it doesn't solve
the problem for the return path address, just the From address, which
as it seams is purely cosmetic.

I would have thought that it would be a similar problem to the one
that you have just fixed.

If I can be of any more help then sing out.