[lbackup-discussion] Backup Error Emails - Update

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Mon Oct 12 12:10:26 NZDT 2009

> No that is all good. I am just getting my head round the ssh keys,
> currently writing myself some instructions on how to do it for when
> we are installing the server (otherwise I would have forgotten by
> then).
>
> Just wondering, when will you implement the fix in the main version
> of LBackup that is available for download?

Approximately 1-3 weeks. Some more feature will be added and then
there is some further alpha testing.  If you would like to see that
alpha version linked to today, please let me know.

I am planning to add the feature you mentioned regarding the ability
to email the log file after each backup to this release.

Any comments regarding this then please are welcomed. Honesty is
welcomed.