[lbackup-discussion] Backup server and ssh permitrootlogin settings

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Wed Oct 21 18:43:14 NZDT 2009

> Okay I am with you! I have not yet tested SSHKeychain on Snow. I
> will let you know if it works when I have a moment. These links are
> great. Thanks.

I have been testing SSHKeychain on Mac OS 10.6.1 and it seems to work
okay. This project is open source so potentially, you will be able to
find out more about how it unloads the keys on sleep.

Hope this help.s