[lbackup-discussion] Backup server and ssh permitrootlogin settings

Scott Haneda reply to this message via the mailing list
Fri Oct 23 09:53:37 NZDT 2009

On Oct 20, 2009, at 10:43 PM, henri wrote:

>> Okay I am with you! I have not yet tested SSHKeychain on Snow. I
>> will let you know if it works when I have a moment. These links are
>> great. Thanks.
>
> I have been testing SSHKeychain on Mac OS 10.6.1 and it seems to
> work okay. This project is open source so potentially, you will be
> able to find out more about how it unloads the keys on sleep.

I looked over the source, and can see where he is unloading the keys
from the agent, but can not figure out what specifically that is up
to.  I am not versed in Cocoa or C in any substantial way.  There is
not a lot to the source.  Any chance you understand what is going on?