[lbackup-discussion] Backup server and ssh permitrootlogin settings

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Fri Oct 23 14:30:21 NZDT 2009

>>> Okay I am with you! I have not yet tested SSHKeychain on Snow. I
>>> will let you know if it works when I have a moment. These links
>>> are great. Thanks.
>>
>> I have been testing SSHKeychain on Mac OS 10.6.1 and it seems to
>> work okay. This project is open source so potentially, you will be
>> able to find out more about how it unloads the keys on sleep.
>
> I looked over the source, and can see where he is unloading the keys
> from the agent, but can not figure out what specifically that is up
> to.  I am not versed in Cocoa or C in any substantial way.  There is
> not a lot to the source.  Any chance you understand what is going on?

I have not looked at the source code. I will download it when I have a
moment and look at this. In the mean time. You could potentially use
this as your agent and have it unload on sleep.