[lbackup-discussion] rsync errors: device not configured

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Thu Apr 29 16:41:15 NZST 2010

Another question

> I'm having some issues getting lbackup to consistently work for me.  Occasionally, I get this error on multiple files (not just .DS_Store):
>
> rsync: read "/Volumes/Drobo_HD/lbackups/theserver.Homes/Section.0/Faculty/andrewmac/.DS_Store": Device not configured (6)

(17) Which file system is your backup drive formatted with?
    eg. What is the output when you run the command :

    diskutil info /Volumes/Drobo_HD | grep "File System:"