[lbackup-discussion] very basic question

danilo Lujambio reply to this message via the mailing list
Fri Mar 5 09:06:05 NZDT 2010

Hi,

thanks for your answer , from my point of view the way to make more
"coherent" the configuration policy is to make a file where you can put
the list of the directories that you want to backup. In the same way of
the excluded file

rgds