[lbackup-discussion] Backup config file help

Michael Williams reply to this message via the mailing list
Tue Aug 30 22:33:37 NZST 2011

Currently to my knowledge lBackup only supports one source directory. Excluding the files you don't want to backup in the excludes.txt is defiantly one option. You can also do a reverse excludes as well, but I personally don't know how to do that.

Michael