[lbackup-discussion] Backup config file help

Johnno Clarke reply to this message via the mailing list
Tue Aug 30 22:36:34 NZST 2011

Thanks
Time to start creating my excludes.txt then :)

-- Johnno
Mind the typos
"No trees were harmed in the posting of this email. However, a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced!"