[lbackup-discussion] Backup config file help

Johnno Clarke reply to this message via the mailing list
Thu Sep 1 15:14:15 NZST 2011

Ahha sorry didn't know

Users are

/Users/Johnno       <want to back up this users Doc music pictures and
downloads nothing else
/users/Test.            < nothing for thus user

I have time-drive looking after the system backups (on an internal
disk) but want to set up lbackup to get critical data and will be
backing them up on 2 External USB drives
Drive 1 week 1
Drive 2 week 2
And have one onsite one off site (this is just a home backup)

-- Johnno
Mind the typos
"No trees were harmed in the posting of this email. However, a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced!"