[lbackup-discussion] Backup config file help

Johnathan Clarke reply to this message via the mailing list
Sat Sep 3 11:35:17 NZST 2011

Worked Perfectly
Thanks

however
i copied the information from the web page
http://www.lbackup.org/full_system_backup

and i think this is what stuffed me, maybe some changes to the website to prevent future confusion

unless iv completely read the page wrong