[printersetup-discussion] How to cancel print jobs

henri reply to this message via the mailing list
Wed Feb 18 11:54:53 NZDT 2009

There is a script bundled with PrinterSetup called "sh-cancel-all-
printjobs.hook" which will cancel all print jobs on all the queues on
a machine.

This script is bundled with PrinterSetup. Once you have downloaded
PrinterSetup and unzipped the download, open the PrinterSetup
directory. Then open the "Examples" directory. Next, open the "Handy
Scripts" directory. These scripts will be in the list of the scripts
presented to you within the "Handy Scripts" directory.

You may download PrinterSetup from the following URL :
http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printersetup

Hope this helps.